Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall Fling!









Our school puts on a "Fall Fling" on the Friday before Halloween every year. With the Fall Fling comes Crazy hair day. Emmie wasn't sure about it until she got to school and her teacher gave her a nice doo with blue spray paint and everything. She LOVED it! Emmie had the greatest time!
It's really lucky that her teacher takes pictures for me or I wouldn't have gotten to see how much she enjoyed her self! This year the "Fire Department" came. (It's actually this really cool Faux Fire Dept. company that does birthday parties and other events) She tried on the fire suit, got to sit in the driver seat and pull the loud fire horn, and spray a "burning house"(a big picture of a burning house). SO MUCH FUN!

Then to top it all off we went to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat. Emmie had a HUGE smile on her face and told me, "I love-e the trick and treat". She is dressed as Minnie Mouse. I have yet to get a good picture of her in it. I will. Have Happy Halloweekend Everyone! (I didn't come up with that...I stole it from the Target display....)

1 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

so cute! and i love the cruella de vil costume you made. you are super crafty girl :)