Thursday, October 7, 2010

Disney...we love you!

Okay so I've been a super slacker with blogging...but what can I say, life has been busy but I had to stop and share these pictures real fast. We took a spontaneous trip to Disneyland with my family before we had to pay for Emmie and before Ceri popped out her baby. It was a blast! (even with the demands of little ones) I was a little sad not to ride any big rides...but seeing Emmie's face light up on all the fantasy land rides totally made up for it!


Emmie Loved the Carousel!


Meeting the Characters...Emmie got kissed by Tigger...it was priceless - where was my camera then???

And what was primesicle doing the whole time?...he was in his happy place...where else but tied onto me...I'm going to be so sad when he's too big for the wrap. Check out the hat...this kid is too dang cute!

1 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Disneyland?! Lucky you! Prime's adorable in his wrap - he looks so cozy! And thank-you SOOO much for mine!!! LOVE it! You rock!