Saturday, October 16, 2010

Emmie Grace - My 3 year old

To make up for last year's "bad mom moment" of not taking any pictures of my girl on her 2nd birthday, I tried to take lots for her third...BUT my camera is still being a hassle. Kodak Easy Share....Karma will come and get you!

Emmie in the car going to school - she's excited to show everyone her "party" dress

Emmie woke up on her birthday and said, "It's my happy birthday! I need a marshmallow!"

Being cute with family at her party

The morning after the party....she's feeling pretty good about being 3!

3 comments:

Jared and Tara said...

happy birthday miss emmie! i must admit, i am jealous of those red boots!

Coleman Family said...

What a big kid! LOVE the red boots, by the way...Claire has some pink ones and would sleep in them if she could! Thanks again for the wrap - Adie lives in it! :)

miss chaz. said...

AWW Happy BDAY EMMIE!!!! She is just the cutest!

Miss you guys!

xo