Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Large Lime...




That's about as big as Baby Coleman #2 is! That's right...We're expecting! I'm 11 weeks along and we heard the baby's healthy heartbeat today! Baby is due April 4, 2010...we'll have to see if this one will be a due date baby like big sister (what would the odds be?).

I probably wont be posting too much about the pregnancy on this blog...but if you would like to follow along come visit my pregnancy blog. I love reading about others experiences so I thought I'd blog about my own...even though...so far nothing too exciting - this pregnancy has proved to be just like my first...easy as pie.

The pregnancy could explain the loss of my keys and now my phone...mom brain...I swear, pregnancy sucks away brain cells...

11 comments:

Bekka said...

Congratulations lady! That is so exciting. I can't wait to hear more about it.

Lissa Leigh said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm SO excited for you! You'll love having a little playmate for Emmie! Good luck with your pregnancy! Hope it continues to go smoothly:)

CF Is Not Forever said...

Hip hip hooray!

Jen and Joel said...

I am so excited for you both. Congrats!

Coleman Family said...

YAY! Another darling baby! I'm so happy for you! Gotta go spill the beans to Dave! Congrats you three!

Wendi and Matt said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!!

Liz said...

Great news! So what's your pregnancy blog? I can commiserate with you--I'm 16 weeks.

Carianne said...

That is great news! Congratulations.

Shraddha said...

Hooray! Congratulations, Matt and Elyse!

Layla Tenney said...

Guess what, guess what??? We're pregnant, too... AND.... I'm due one day after you!! Seriously!! Oh, Elyse, I'm so so so totally stoked for you and Matt and Emmie! I love reading your blogs and I swear the second I saw a lime posted I knew what you must be referring to! I am so glad that we're pregnant together!! I hope that we can come visit you soon and see that handsome nephew of yours! Congrats, again! We're thrilled for you.

Samantha said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you. Oh, I have been out of the loop, taking a blogging break, but now I see I have missed a major event. I hope you are feeling well. You look AMAZING in your pictures.