Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Won Something!

I never win anything...and a few weeks ago I won a family photo shoot! Coolest prize ever! I've been talking to Matt for the longest time about getting some family photos taken...we got a few taken when Emmie was like 10 days old...but lets face it, 10 days after giving birth is not necessarily the best time to be photographed...at least not for sleep deprived new parents. Anyways...needless to say - I'm excited! now all i need to do is figure out what to wear...I have an idea - but It may be too trendy for me to pull off...we'll see. Check out the photographers too - they've got some good stuff! Sara's blog has a link to Jenna's.

Last family picture taken almost 2 years ago

1 comments:

Mrs. Fromm said...

Um, that was 10 days after you gave birth??!! I am so jelous. You look amazing.