Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good News and Bad News

The good news is...
I found my School Keys!! Yeah! Any longer and I would have had to fess up and pay to re-key the place...Yikes! I found them when I tried on my fancy pants for Open House tonight. They were in my pants pocket hanging in my closet the whole time...sheesh.

The bad news is...
I lost my phone. In between work and Open House I ran to Subway for dinner and Joannes (just for kicks) and somewhere in between my phone disappeared. I went back and checked both places....no luck. This means I have no phone numbers. Please email me your phone number because most likely I'll be buying a new phone soon and now I have no numbers to put in it (since I don't even know Matt's off the top of my head). It was a really nice phone too...sad...

mattandelyse@gmail.com

I think I need to start doing word puzzle every day...I'm too young to be loosing my mind...

0 comments: