Thursday, May 14, 2009

What are the chances...

...that my mom and I would have a stress fracture on the exact same foot at the exact same time? I'm so mad about this. Not only do we leave for China in 2 days but I don't even have a good story to tell. I have no idea how it happened. I had the most uneventful day on Tuesday and that night my foot started to hurt while I was folding laundry...how lame! I iced, I elevated in hopes that I would wake up and it would magically be gone...but when I woke up around 2 am and it still hurt I knew I was in for it. This will make walking the Great Wall a little more interesting right? I refuse to let this thing ruin my trip...oh and did they have to give me the extra tall one??? what the heck? oh and did it have to happen on my anniversary??? Not cool.

1 comments:

Coleman Family said...

No worries! If we have to carry you around we'll do it! I get to carry an arm! lol! I'll say an extra long prayer that you'll have a miraculous recovery!!! See you in 2 days sista!