Monday, May 4, 2009

A shout out and some House Cleaning

I'm embarrassed to say that this is almost a month late...
Happy Birthday Dana!!! May this year bring you lots of happiness and lots of dates!!!! yee-ha!

ATTENTION CRAFTERS: NEXT CRAFT NIGHT HOW ABOUT BIRTHDAY BANNERS?? I KNOW I WANT ONE!

now for the house cleaning part
Yesterday I asked Matt to do Emmie's hair for Church....this is what I come back to find

Yikes!
And yes - another Pleated Tote
I love these fabrics!
I've really been letting the ball drop on taking videos and pictures of Emmie...My little baby has been talking for months and I finally have video of it! These are some of her favorite words to say...her absolute favorite is the first one you hear...and that one is never prompted by us! ha! Life is never dull around here that's for sure! oh...and usually when we ask "can you say 'Ceri'" she says "no"... so we've moved on to "auntie" instead of "Ceri" for a while : ) Also "Dadoo" is the title she has given my Dad, which works out perfect because he could never figure out what he wanted his grandkids to call him...so Emmie steped in and took over that one...good thing he doesn't mind!

1 comments:

Derek & Kellyn said...

Holy cow, so cute. I cant wait :) All I get is mom, dada and baby. So fun!