Friday, May 15, 2009

Here We Go!!!


We are off for our adventure and I'm sure I'm forgetting something...hopefully it's not important! I can't believe it's already time! We are so excited!!! I'm getting a little nervous thinking of leaving Emmie behind (although I'm completely confident that she will not only be fine - she will have the time of her life being spoiled rotten by her family ....plus have you met my dad???) I'll have a lot to blog about when we get back. Have a wonderful 10 days everyone!!!


P.S. Emmalee and Adelyn (I know I'm spelling one of your names wrong and I'm very sorry!)...rumor has it that you love to craft - start working on your mom to get up here for a crafting day this summer!!!!!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

agh! i miss you even tho we live in different states!!

have so much fun!!!!