Monday, May 11, 2009

The Latest

In celebration of the hot weather we have officially kicked off swimming season....too bad I forgot my camera at the pool. So this is Dana a Emmie having a little jacuzzi time in the bath to warm up afterwords.Next is my copy cat...Ceri recently posted her little blue elephant on her blog and now I'm posting my gray one. It's so cute...I almost didn't give it away....


This is Emmie right before the baby shower that I was giving the elephant away. Note to self: never give little girl a muffin top before a baby shower. I love the blueberry mustache. Good thing I had packed a spare dress!

So I was a week off on my countdown...oops! We leave for China on Saturday! We can't wait!

3 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Oh, love Emmie's face with her blueberry mess! She's like, "what?" :P We get to see you in 4 days! Whoohoooooo!!!!!

Liz said...

Ok, its driving me nuts? Was it you or Elyse who was writing about how great electric toothbrushes are? What's the good kind? Are they really all that great?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for not posting the other picture- Dana :)