Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Little Red Hen

Yesterday was our Annual Operetta! I had three Kindergarten Graduates this year (I teach a Montessori multi-age 3-6 year old class). The kindergartners are usually the main parts. My Students played the Little Red Hen, the Wheat, and the Sack of Flour. They did an amazing job! They worked so hard and I was so pleased with their performance! I will miss these three next year...especially the Little Red Hen. I've been her teacher since she was 2 1/2! Now look at her...I get all misty just thinking about it!


Move over Dadoo (grandpa) Emmie's taking over your job as pianist!

As tradition...we finish the long day of setting up and taking down the operetta with a well deserved Casa Reynoso feast!

Emmie's new buddies....Calvin and Colton...she finally warmed up to them! yeah!


1 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Look how big she's getting! If she takes after Matt musically, you know she'll be good at something! Whether that's the banjo, the triangle or whatever....;)