Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mixing things up

Tomorrow's Challenge:

 

I'm not submitting pictures on the Flicker group...I'm just doing it to do it.  Add a little spice to life, you know!  Speaking of spice...I've been hankering for a change...I'm thinking not just clothes but hair too.  It's kind of a long story but I'm going to chop it short...I mean really short... Think Emma Watson or Michelle Williams. I've been wanting to do it for years but never had the guts... and maybe I'll chicken out at the last moment like I always do...but maybe not.  Tomorrow night I'm going in.  Wish me luck. Worst thing that can happen is that I will have a good cry, feel a little silly and then wear a lot of headbands for the next few months.  You will all still like me If It doesn't work out, right?

3 comments:

Jared and Tara said...

ahh you're brave! i can hardly convince myself to cut long bangs! you could totally pull off a short hair do like that though. i'm loving the 21 day challenge you're doing as well. for a minute i thought "that looks like fun! i want to do that!"....and then i realized that 90% of my wardrobe are ratty 'ol t shirts! :)

Heidi said...

leesy, you already had the pixie cut in highschool with blonde blonde hair and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!! i think you'll love it. :) but i do love your new found curls too. :)

miss chaz. said...

LOOOOVE IT!!! I GIVE YOU PERMISSION!!!