Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 16 - failure

Today I was suppose to find something masculine to wear. I failed.  I should have stayed up last night and searched for a good outfit but...I didn't.  I wore purple today...so not manly.  AND floral earings.  but see - you have to understand my dilemma.  I have short hair and work with 30 very blunt preschoolers who are always happy to tell me things like: "Mrs. Coleman, you look like a boy today." I wasn't up for it. Today was stressful. So I wore purple.  I will admit I'm not proud of myself but what is done is done. Tomorrow will be better.

While you are here though, let's reminisce about how Rory totally rocked the groomsman look in Season 5.  (sigh) Gilmore Girls. It's been to long. 

2 comments:

Katie said...

I miss Gilmore Girls too. If only it was on Netflix instant watch...

Coleman Family said...

Oh my gosh you crack me up! And I must start watching Gilmore girls, you certainly talk about it a lot! ;)