Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 11

Easiest challenge yet! I love wearing long flow-y dresses. Makes me feel like a true "montessorian". You know...tree hugging, berkenstock wearing people. Love it!

So I got this dress at Walgreens one day as I was going into pick a prescription (I prefer to walk in so I can grab a candy bar...2 days ago I grabbed a 3 musketeers with the wafer or whatever. Don't waste the calories. It was terrible). Anyways, yes, never underestimate the clothing possibilities at a pharmacy! Word.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Heidi said...

next time you go into walgreens, get the peanut butter snickers... get like 15 of them... mmmmmmmmmmm. oh, then you call me and we eat them, K? :) cute dress. :)

KBlack said...

I love Walgreens flip flops!

Megan Tenney said...

Pretty! Also, I really like the new "caramel only" Milky Ways.