Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day ? What day are we on?

I missed yesterday. Boo . But I did do it and it was super cute! Maybe I'll re-create it later. I got all sick and weird and all I could think of when I got home was sleep :) . Anyways some steroids and antibiotics later I'm doing great!

Okay anyways, today's challenge was to use a closet orphan. I'm not sure that I really understood. So I chose something that I like but never wear because people ask me if I'm pregnant when I wear it so it goes unworn a lot. Poor, sad grey top. What do you guys think - do I look pregnant?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Liz said...

Ha ha. No, you don't look preggers but I could see why. It's just that style!

Lindy said...

Are you!!!!???? LOL!

Elyse said...

Lindy: hahaha...no.

Coleman Family said...

Love the top! Now if I wore that I'd get the question...you look fabulous in it! :)