Saturday, December 4, 2010

I {heart} Prime



Come Monday, my little man will be 8 months old. Prime is just the sweetest little kid. I think this may be one of my favorite stages. Everything is a new discovery - I love watching his face as he examines a piece of paper...or a ball...or a spoon...anything and everything is fascinating.

These are a few of his favorite things right now:

1. Mommy
2. Laughing
3. Mommy
4. Car Rides
5. Mommy
6. Bread
7. Mommy
8. Crawling
9. Mommy
10. Anything that makes a crinkle noise
11. Mommy
12. The blue wrap
13. Mommy

So...The kid loves his mom. And I can't complain a bit. It does a working mom's heart good to know that although I don't get to spend the hours I wish I could with him, that I'm still #1.
Matt doesn't seem to mind.

*Photo above by Heidi (scroll down her site to see some of our family pictures I have yet to post) It's awesome to have a photographer as a best friend!*



1 comments:

Andy & Jen said...

what a cutie pie! so I tried some nothing bundt cake your mom & dad gave to jalen for her birthday...delish!!! tell them thanks for me! wish I could have been at your wedding cake tasting party ; )