Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Happenings 2010

On Christmas morning, I woke Emmie up and told her that Santa had come. She responded, "wow". The night before she had a hard time sleeping - she kept poking her head out to see if Santa had come yet. Finally after an hour or so of needing to "go to the bathroom" she dozed off. sweet girl. Santa did not disappoint this year. He brought Emmie exactly what she asked for - a dolly and a teddy bear (and then he brought her a doggy too...because it was WAY cuter than the teddy bear).

Part 1: Christmas at home:


This year I finally did it - I found a gift for Matt that was as good as the first gift I ever gave him (I got him a deluxe tool box and since then have not been able to top it - he's hard to shop for) This year I got him a Shop Vac. He's in love and has been busy vacuuming the garage since Christmas.

Matt bought his own Martinelli's...2 just for him so he wouldn't have to share - he did give me a sip...but only because I'm his wife.


Part 2: Christmas at Dadoo and Grandma's with Ceri, John, Adam, Monson, and Finn:
To infinity - and beyond!
She's such a ham...every time I take a picture of her she's gives me a new emotion...this is "sad" cutest sad face I've ever seen

Monson in his new Radio Flyer car - he LOVES it!


Monson was kind enough to give Emmie a turn

Mom and her new ipad!

Ceri and Monson

John and Baby Finn - I love their faces. ha!
Prime needed a food break...all this present opening made him hungry!

awesome

Prime playing with his new drum

...and just for proof that I was there - me and Prime.

Christmas was wonderful this year! very low key - very calm - I loved it!
My parents bought me a new camera that I'm totally psyched about - many more pictures to come!


2 comments:

Heidi said...

what fun! i love tihs post! what camera did they decide on? i need a point and shoot, you'll have to tell me how you like it!

Coleman Family said...

FUN! Love the last picture of you. :) That's all of our pictures too - I'm usually the one taking them and so I'm rarely in one. It was great seeing you all!!!