Saturday, November 14, 2009

Good Stuff Going On...

Lot's of good things are happening around here...it's just keeping us really busy!

Let's see...

#1 Matt can cross the "spanish exam" off of his list of things to do before graduation. Having that done and over is wonderful - aparently it's not as big of a deal as he was under the impression it was...just another loop to jump through - slightly frustrating...
#2 Ceri (and by extension, Me) got invited to have a booth at the Indie Chic on 10th Street on December 5th. We kind of held off buying materials/making stuff until we knew for sure but now that it's definite we are in high crafting gear! I'll be posting some more about it (hopefully, if I get my blogging grove in gear) as it get's closer.
#3 I finished Parent/Teacher conferences. I have a love/hate relationship with conferences. I dread filling out reports and how much time it takes - but then when I sit down with all the parents I really find my self coming away with a deeper love for these children, my job, and the Montessori Philosophy.
#4 Emmie has been sick on and off for the past 2 months...I knew it would happen and tried to warn Matt about it (he didn't believe me at first). ohhh the right of passage as our children start school...germs...gotta love them. We've been lucky that she's only gotten colds - nothing worse...but it is every other week...yuck! and it's very tiring.
#5 some of our Family Pictures are done and we are SO excited about them! Check them out here and here! We are excited to see more!

#6 I hit my 20 week mark with this little man tomorrow! Half way there!

2 comments:

Coleman Family said...

How are you 20 weeks already?! Wow! Time flies when you're not the pregnant one! LOVE the family pictures - especially the one where Matt is holding Emmie. She's so darling. And I totally think you need to come for Christmas...;) Easy for me to say when Donna and Phil are less than an hour away from my parents. :) We miss you!

Heidi said...

you have been busy! i'm loving the family sneak peeks. i can't wait to see the full blown shoot!! you's gotsta tell us when they're done. ;)