Monday, November 16, 2009

YUMMY!

There are very few deserts out there that I think are worth the calories. Don't get me wrong I LOVE desert and rarely pass it up. It's just that afterwords I usually think to myself - "was that worth it?" and usually the answer is "nah" (doesn't mean that this stops me from repeating the next night or so). BUT last night I made this AMAZING pie and it was so good that I didn't even stop to think if it was worth it....'cause it so was! YUM!

Behold...Decadent Peanut Butter Pie



Now go make one for yourself - Click HERE

5 comments:

Ben said...

Awesome. I will ask Kim to make this for sure.

Heidi said...

oodalollie!! i would smash my face into it pie-eating contest style!! mmmmm... why did you do that to me?!?!?!?!?!?!

marilynwalker said...

Shut-up! That looks freaking delicious! Also I need to come by and put Leopard on your computer, I'll give you a call to see when I can stop by. :-)

Allison said...

I concur! Thanks for the free sample!

Coleman Family said...

Yum! If I make it I'll eat it all for sure! Maybe for Thanksgiving...re