Saturday, October 17, 2009

Updated?

I wrote some new posts last night (this blog and my pregnancy) and it's not showing that I updated...any one know how to fix it? Maybe this wont even update so then no one will see it. sad. well...hopefully it will.

Everyone have a wonderful Saturday! I'm off to help with my mom's Super Saturday. The gal who was going to teach these vinyl block things got swine flu (poor woman!) so they are stuck with me...I've only done it once. hopefully I don't ruin anything : ) I'm a second pancake kind of girl.

**(any one who can guess what show that comes from has got to come over and play with me! I'm hoping they come out with a trivia game soon...I'd kick some rear!).

2 comments:

marilynwalker said...

It's Gilmore Girls right? I want to come play! I hope that Emmie has forgiven then hamster.

Anonymous said...

Gilmore girls

Holly