Friday, October 16, 2009

Rhino made me do it!

Well...Unlike most children who prefer to get brushes, or gum stuck in their hair - Emmie stays true to her nature and chooses her own unbeaten path...Rhino.

Emmie was playing with one of her new birthday toys, Rhino (the hamster from Bolt. You turn him on and he runs inside of his ball (super cute!) but Emmie liked to let him be free...the ball was much too restrictive!) She thought it was really funny to let Rhino "tickle" her and while "tickling" she starts screaming, "OHhhh....he stuck...he stuck!!! Ohhhh!!!!" and I'm laughing so hard I'm crying because I look over and Rhino is completely stuck in her hair - It was almost as if she was being attacked by this little hamster. I about died. We couldn't figure out how to get him loose - we finally had to get the scissors.


Oh! so funny! I hope this doesn't mean I'm a bad mom by laughing so hard while my child's in distress...I think she may think twice about who/what she plays "tickle" with next time! ha!

P.S. For those who are wondering...Emmie's hair is not too bad - just a little snip AND Rhino is okay...I'm sure that by tomorrow morning Emmie will have forgiven him and they will be friends again.

1 comments:

Liz said...

I think that is HILARIOUS! :) I'll be laughing too if my kid does that!