Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The first step is admitting it....

I found this list on Pintrest today...I'm currently on my lunch break {sigh} but I thought I would post it.  Since writing about feeling withdraws from running I have made a goal to start running more...because, honestly in the last 2 weeks I have not run at all! And I don't even have the sick excuse to use! So I thought maybe by admitting it this would be the first step to getting back on track.


Enjoy the list... I crossed out a few that don't apply to me : )
  1. I run to be alone.I run to leave my troubles behind.
  2. I run to move forward.
  3. I run to be with others.
  4. I run to push myself to my limits.
  5. I run to test myself.
  6. I run to compete with others.
  7. I run to compete against myself.
  8. I run to think about everything.
  9. I run to think about nothing.
  10. I run to listen to my heart.         uhhh....not really
  11. I run to listen to my thoughts.
  12. I run to listen to my music.  Harry Potter
  13. I run to listen to the quiet.
  14. I run to take in the scenery.
  15. I run to explore a new city.
  16. I run to work out wherever I am.
  17. I run to get from point A to B.  not get fat.
  18. I run to save on gas.  not get fat
  19. I run to just get out and go.
  20. I run to break in my shoes.
  21. I run to buy new shoes.
  22. I run to salute the sun.  not get fat
  23. I run to be in nature.
  24. I run to have a routine.
  25. I run to be spontaneous.
  26. I run to breathe.
  27. I run to relax.
  28. I run to energize.
  29. I run to reach new goals.
  30. I run to reach new heights.
  31. I run to reach new distances.
  32. I run to get sweaty.
  33. I run to become breathless.
  34. I run to get vitamin D.
  35. I run to manage my weight. (yah, not get fat)
  36. I run to enjoy that dessert
  37. I run to be fit.
  38. I run to be healthy.
  39. I run to have great legs.
  40. I run to have great lungs.
  41. I run to be faster.
  42. I run to be stronger.
  43. I run to get better.
  44. I run to escape.
  45. I run to be present.
  46. I run to be mindful.
  47. I run to be a better athlete.
  48. I run to be a better person.
  49. I run to feel alive.
I run because I can. And as long as I can run, I will.

(Source)

1 comments:

Heidi said...

You're funny. :)