Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer photo dump


There has been a serious lack of blogging on my part. In order to get it all up this is a mass photo dump full of pictures from my iphone. Enjoy!

We started the summer right with some splash padding...



All cozy after a good splash

The whole gang

Next we headed to Taylor so I could run a 1/2 marathon. 
Me with Jodi and Virginia
It was really cold that morning...

Me and Virginia - my running BFF

Next we headed to San Diego for Memorial Day

There was playground playing

And beach running

When we got back Prime turned on the charm. 
Lots of hand holding and hugging going on.

Then I had a Birthday. It was awesome because I just ate...and ate... and ate...


And my sweet husband got me these!

And Virginia made me this!!

And Ceri threw me a Party! 28 has been good so far.

I taught Summer School and Emmie spelled her dad's name.
She was very proud of herself.

I worked out a lot at the gym

Emmie ate her weight in fudgesicles

For the 4th we went back to Coronado
Emmie ate a doughnut
A whole post on this coming - about Coronado...not the doughnut

When we got back, Emmie taught and impromptu Yoga class to her friends


Emmie also discovered she loves red candy.

Emmie got a big girl bike! 

She got it for this parade:
The first annual Madera Ward Primary Pioneer Parade
The antique car led the parade.
This parade was a HUGE deal at our house...a count down chain was even made.

Daddy and Prime at the parade

Emmie pedaling along

Our very own water park in our back yard


Prime dressed up as Uncle Adi (Adam)

And this is the most recent picture...us on the first day back to school.
Emmie looks pretty classic. It's not that she doesn't' like school - she's just decided she does't like cameras. nice. 

And that's all. Yeah! There are big things missing, like our Coleman Family reunion...but That's another post for another time. 

1 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Fun filled summer! And I was gonna say, "hey! Aren't you missing the best part of summer?!" Meaning seeing me of course...lol! At least you blog!