Sunday, August 26, 2012

bumpdate

Every pregnancy I've wanted to blog and archive the whole experience, but it just has never seemed to happen.  So this time around I hope to do better. I make no promises.  

So this is me and the bump. 


hi!

It's a rather big bump for the given amount of weeks.  All I can make of it is that now my body knows exactly what to do third time around.  I seriously had the ultrasound lady check for two.  but alas, only one...the rest is all me. 

With that being said, I've broken out the maternity clothes. {sigh} I love stretchy pants!

The past week or so I've been feeling great! Every once and a while I'll get a good nausea wave but then I'll go to bed and wake up all better. yeah!

I'm pretty positive I've felt the baby move a few times. I love it! Can't wait for the movements to get stronger!

and here's another angle just for good measure...








2 comments:

Jared and Tara said...

you look great! i love seeing baby bumps so keep it up!

Liz said...

Congratulations!! I'll admit that I love the stretchy pants too. :)