Wednesday, January 12, 2011

wow...

I took Emmie to Snip-its to get her a nice hair cut to bring in the New Year. This was my conversation with the lady cutting Emmie's hair:

Lady: How much would like taken off?
Me: about an inch, can you give her a cute bob that will lay nicely in the back?
Lady: sure, would you like me to stack the back?
Me: yes, I think that would be best

this is what I got.
Does that look like it "lays nicely in back" to you?? arg!!
(and this is even after I asked the lady to even it out twice)


It was so bad that when we got home I had Matt fix it.


I wouldn't have minded so much but it was supposedly a really good place and I forked out $20. TWENTY BUCKS!!! ARG ARG ARG!!!!!!!!! I could have bought my self a new pair of jeans...
That's insanity! Needless to say, Matt will be giving all child haircuts for now on.

On a bright note - Emmie did get a prize at the end for sitting so nicely
(i think that even if she were rotten they would have given her the prize)

4 comments:

Jared and Tara said...

aw heck she's such a cute kid i doubt anyone would have noticed the messed up hair. :) DEFINITELY better after though. i'm so impressed! the ONLY reason i'm brave enough to cut eva's hair is because it's curly so you can't tell too much where it's not even! (i feel your pain about the lost 20 bucks though...ouch!)

Coleman Family said...

I'd just have Matt do it from now on - it looked darling afterwards!

Heidi said...

can you say duck butt? :) that must be the lady's specialty. good job matt. :)

miss chaz. said...

good job, matt! she's so cute.