Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Last Chirstmas Post

After this post is posted I think I can finally move on past Christmas. I always get sad the day we take all the Christmas stuff down - I really love having it up... {sigh} till next year!

The Tree
My favorite ornament
(I love that she's wearing the father's day shirt I made for Matt and the kids - a total coincidence. And for all those who are interested...Emmie's says "Beautimous Prime" Get it? ha! Matt has rubbed off on me a bit over the years.)
Last Year's ornament...look how she's grown!
The Tree Skirt
I Buckled up and finished it a few days before Christmas

A Mantle for the Stockings! Can you pick out which stocking I made?
okay...so Christmas is the only cool time to have a fireplace in my opinion...other wise it's just a dusty unused accident hazard...hence the little play sink in front of it. It's such an eye sore but it's the only thing that will keep the kids out of it AND it's been there for so long that I forget that it's an eye sore.
Have you guessed the stocking yet?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Ninja Robot of course. Cool.
Matt asked if he could trade Prime

The pillows I made earlier - I love them.

Emmie helping me take the tree down - helpful little girl.

so for now - good bye Christmas season. Only 300 some odd days until we see you again.
We can't wait!

1 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

love the ninja robot stocking. that's awesome.