Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Pixie

Last night we called up a good friend and she blended everything in so it was still long in the back and just super short on the sides...because, really, what else besides a pixie could she do? And we weren't at the Pixie point yet. It looked presentable. But was still SO obvious what had happened. The initial trim would have been great if she was a headband kind of girl....no such luck. So after mulling and mulling all morning I made an appointment at a Salon right next to school and they had an available appointment for us.

So this is the new Emmie.
(This is the best picture I could get...the movie finally got her still - she was jumping off the walls tonight...must be the full moon...or the three cookies that kept her entertained and quiet as the lady cut her hair)

I love it! It is so cute and sassy....perfect for Emmie. If I could just get her to wear a clip or something it would so totally adorable!

Because she is little and people don't seem to be too observant these days - I think the pink skirt fairy may be visiting Emmie tonight and taking all of her pants and trading them in with skirts...

Hopefully I'll have a better picture later!

2 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

hey, so good to hear from you! love the haircut... SO CUTE :)

Julianne said...

I personally like the pixie. My Emmie unfortunately still has the pixie because her hair still hasn't grown in. We are hoping before she enters kindergarten. She still gets called a boy... even when her wardrobe consists of pink and purple.