Friday, January 28, 2011

...bid a super cool adieu

note to self: next party...take better pictures.

So these are the pathetic pictures I have to document the super cool party.
We had a GREAT time!

We ate as if we were Loralie and Rory who could eat elephants and not gain a pound
not pictured: pizza, Chinese food, marshmallows, m&m's

We drank it up Kirk style
(virgin's of course)

"Rory's" were served
(It even tasted pink)

Trivia was played and prizes were won
fuzzy, light up tiara's for our birthday girl and trivia winners

What can I say...you can't go wrong when it involves Gilmore Girls

sadly, not pictured....my gnome, Pierpont

5 comments:

Dan said...

I'm bummed I missed it. I love Gilmore Girls. I discovered them long after they were over, so it made it easy to borrow all the seasons and watch them a couple summers back.

Jared and Tara said...

again, i am so sad i missed this! it looks like it was tons of fun.

miss chaz. said...

Ugh I wish I could have come! Didn't get home till super late....I love Gilmore Girls too.

Amy Nielson said...

looks like a great party :) a party is all about the food, so obviously i'm sure this one was amazing.

debsfreckles said...

Looks like a blast. You gals sure know how to have a good time. I would have liked to go. Boo for being so busy all the time!