Sunday, November 23, 2008

Who needs patterns anyway?

MADE has a totally awesome tutorial for making your own pattern for kids pants and then freezer paper stenciling on them. For Thanksgiving we are going to Disneyland with the Corriveau/Bennett Clan so I thought it was a good excuse to try it out and make these little outfits for Emmie - one for each day! I think they turned out great! I was only planning on making the pants...and then I saw these shirts at Target on clearance and thought "gee I wish they had long sleeves" so I bought them and had Ceri show me how to add the long sleeves, then painted on the design. crafty huh? I'm in the mode!

This is the Thanksgiving outfit...(the words go down the back of the left leg) I love the pie!

Love it!

It's a long story about the crushed velvet pants...It turned out okay though...we went with a Monster's inc theme to tie them in...they are her "Sully Pants" hahaha

If you'd like to make some pants yourself with a fun custom design go to the tutorial section on my MADE link...it's awesome!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Bekka said...

You've got skills to pay the bills. I'm mucho impressed!

Nate & Tiffany Mortensen said...

Look at you miss crafty! So cute!