Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Big Brother's Birthday

Adam's birthday was last Sunday (I know...I know...it's been a long time since I've blogged...computer trouble) We celebrated by making (by request) Grandma Tenney's famous flat stacked enchiladas AND Grandma Tenney's carrot salad (I made that one and I have to say...it was IDENTICAL...Adam may have doubted my ability but I surprised him....). Can you tell the boy loves his Grandma's cooking? The evening was filled with good food...fun presents...and Myth Busters Mcgyver episodes - the boys were in heaven! Heres to you Adam! Happy 27th old man! Love You!


A Savings Safe from Mom and Dad
(so practical)

Lego's from Emmie, Matt, and I
(so fun)

Custom freezer paper T-shirts from Ceri and John
(So creative!)

1 comments:

CF Is Not Forever said...

Happy late birthday Adam!