Saturday, November 22, 2008

Crazy's okay sometimes!

So the Twilight movie came out on Friday...was I there for the Midnight showing? no...darn work the next day. I've never been to a midnight showing of a movie (I don't enjoy being sleep deprived) but for Twilight I might have considered it if I didn't have to be at work by 8 the next day (a sleepy Mrs. Coleman is a grouchy/impatient Mrs. Coleman). So no midnight showing but I was there standing in line for 3 hours for the 8:35 showing Friday Night. Dana and I got there at 5:00 ish and were the first in line....totally rad. We were the only ones in line for a whole hour. Did I feel silly? A little...but we broke out the Uno Card and made friends with the security guard so it was all good - if any one wanted to make fun of us we knew who to go to! Ceri joined us after she was done at work and we had some serious girl bonding time...awesome.


Dana, Ceri, and I in our custom made Twilight shirts! I have to say I'm impressed by how well they turned out! Good Work Ceri!
Dana and I ...first in line...again...totally rad.


So how did I like the movie you ask? Personally I thought it ROCKED! I'm not one to go on and on about how much better the book is than the movie (isn't that always just a given?) but I think it was well done. Who needs to pick a part something like Twilight. It's like the book...if you think about it too much you'll end up not liking it...It's best just to sit back and thoroughly enjoy the ride...and that's exactly what I did!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

i'm glad you got your 3-hours worth! ;) i couldn't tell if i was laughing from cheesiness or because it was actually funny. but they did a good job with it for the most part. it got better at the end i think! :) way to be a twi-hard!! :)

Ben said...

Ummm I think this was the worst movie in the history of movies! I can't believe I waited in line for this movie with Kim! Although there was a line that made me laugh out loud. "Hold on tight spidermonkey!"