Saturday, November 15, 2008

Get your Craft on!

Ceri and I are feeling exceptionally crafty these days and would love to spread the craftiness around! Therefor... we would like to invite anyone who would like to get crafty with us to my place for a craft night! I saw this on a friends blog a few weeks back and have been wanting to make one ever since! The night will be Tuesday, December 2 at 6:30. Email me at mattandelyse@gmail.com or post a comment if you're interested and would like some more info!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

it's just not fair... ;)

Anonymous said...

Shoot, I was totally going to take you up on it and make a trip up. I'm decidedly un-crafty, but maybe I would have learned something, and our babies could have met! That night we have to go to a concert in Thatcher. Let me know about the next one!

Cody & Britt said...

How cute! I wish I didn't live in Tucson...I've been wanting a crafting buddy :)

debsfreckles said...

I would LOVE to come! I have to double check my calendar, but count me in!

Dana said...

I'm there!!

CF Is Not Forever said...

That sounds too good to miss! I'll have to start brainstorming ideas and put it on the calender for a hope!

Jen and Joel said...

Elyse,
I emailed you the directions for the board. Let me know if you did not get them.
Have fun!