Sunday, August 24, 2008

Turkey

This is one of her favorite games... See the cracker?

Now you don't...

Where did it go?



Check out the sassy outfit! I just found a whole bunch of clothes that I had tucked away after her baby showers, to use when she got big enough! It's like she has a brand new wardrobe! Lucky Girl!

p.s. man, I've got the sweetest husband! I can't believe he actually posted something!! Yeah for Matt and yeah for getting rid of that weight! Unfortunately, my body doesn't look the same second time around...I think I'll have to work a bit more in order to fit my pre-pregnancy jeans with ease!

p.p.s I bought my first pair of high heals yesterday...not wedges...heals...the real deal... Here's the real shocker though...I got Dana to buy some too! We're turning a corner into womanhood together - our mother's are going to be so proud!I'm so jealous that they didn't have those cute brown ones in my size! Lucky Dana!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

heels?! wow... that's something i may never do! ;) but with a tall hubby, you can get a way with it... i could too since dave is obviously taller than me, but i'd have a farther distance to fall when i tripped down the concrete stairs. ;) HA! my babie's all grown up!! ;)

love love love the peekaboo cracker game. she's funny. ;)

mattanimation said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendi and Matt said...

nope that definitely was my niece's work! haha and sweet shoes..i should say heels! and your first ones, WHAT! i love them cuz they just make em so much cuter than flat shoes! :)

Liz said...

Elyse, I'm so glad you found me! Your daughter is so adorable! I can't believe she's almost a year old!!

CF Is Not Forever said...

Those are amazing shoes! COngrats on preprego wait achieved! One pound = you are there!