Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Twilight Saga


one word...Wow! I'm slightly obsessed with the whole series. I read all four books in 2 1/2 weeks - I would have definitely finished sooner if it weren't for school starting back up! I just love everything about the books. I was really surprised at how good they were - serious page turners. When I finished Breaking Dawn I was so sad that I was done...I looked around and was like....what do I do with my spare time now?? (Matt was able to give me some good suggestions...all the built up laundry, for instance, I happily neglected while reading!) I love talking about the books with anyone that shares my obsession. I've been hearing lots of mixed reviews about how people liked the last book. All I can say is wow...I wouldn't of changed a thing - Stephanie Meyer couldn't of finished it off more perfectly and yah...it was more "magical" - but I don't see how anyone could really expect any less? Is it weird that I'm excited for some time to pass so I can forget the story enough to re-read them? Anyways...notice the new addition to the side bar - I can't wait!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

GLOOOOORIOOOOOUS!!!!! (my opera voice)

i've been DYING to call you and squeal over these books!! i'm half way through with breaking dawn, but i LOVE it!! I'm obsessed to, and i don't care what people think. ;) I'm so glad you made me read them!!!!

and the movie should be coming out november 21st now, that's what stephenie meyer's website says anyway. mmmmm... i can't wait!!! call me call me call me!!!

Wendi and Matt said...

i felt the same way!! i did not know what to do with myself! i have somehow managed! i loved the last book and the first one!