Sunday, August 3, 2008

The last day's of summer...

okay - so it's not really the last day of summer...but as of tomorrow it's fall to me because school starts up again (and ...does phoenix ever really see autumn?) This is how we spent our time:

Emmie "helping" daddy with the laundry. She likes to chase after the sheets and then sometimes she'll just plop down on the lagging side and wait to get a pulled on a ride... funny girl!

cooling off in the tub! The pool is just so warm!modeling Ceri's dresses (Click on the side bar to her etsy shop and see more!)


Emmie practicing standing by herself!!! She's been practicing so much lately - she's getting pretty good...I predict her first steps aren't too far away! (the good part of the video is 40 second in...just to warn you...and yes...my child likes to chew on the diapers in her diaper bag...no comment...)

Last but not least...I've been obsessed with the Twilight series. Ceri got me hooked when I needed some reading material for our Globe trip. I've been reading non-stop since. I've just finished the second book and am starting the third. SO FABULOUS! I was skeptical at first thinking "vampires...what?" But seriously....If you need a quick read and you're a romantic - this is definitely a book not to pass up! Just like Pringles...once you pop you just can't stop!


2 comments:

Heidi said...

it's been a fun summer! i wonder what she'll be able to do next summer?! ;)

i'll start reading twilight today... i keep saying that. ;)

LBJ said...

I warned everybody I knew not to start Twilight, vampire stuff and all. It's addictive. I read the whole series in 7 days. So, I must be part vampires and didn't sleep. Then I was so sad when they were over. There are a lot of us closet Meyer's fans out there. If you want to see the craziest, check out Linsey's blog at leavingourmark.blogspot.com\
Now that's what I call obsessed!