Friday, August 22, 2008

My wife rocks

This is my first time to post on our blog, as I always leave it to Elyse to fill you all in about us. I am taking this opportunity to brag about Elyse. Hope she doesn't mind : ) As you all know, Elyse gave birth to our sweet little daughter Emmie last October. Since then, she has been working very hard to drop those hard to lose pounds that come on with pregnancy. Her goal has been to get back to her pre-pregnancy weight and she is now just 1 pound over what she weighed before her pregnancy with Emmie and looks absolutely fabulous! I'm sure you will all agree if you've seen her lately. I know she has one pound left for her goal, but I just had to jump the gun a bit. She eats very healthy and gets regular exercise and is an inspiration to us all...(and is a totally hot mom). Way to go sweetie!! I love you tons.
Matt

2 comments:

Heidi said...

cheers elyse! ;) you have worked super hard, especially with that whole no dairy thing in the beginning. i'm inspired. ;) and you have a super cool hubby who supports you and acknowledges everything you're doing. ;)

Wendi and Matt said...

she is definately a hot mom! that is so sweet matt to praise her on her blog! Go Elyse!