Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Last Harrah of Summer...


Is it actually September?? I can hardly believe it! For Labor day my parents surprised all of us by booking our hotel in Coronado for one last weekend get away. It was wonderful. I needed some R & R and Coronado was the perfect place to get it! I took my camera everywhere with us vowing to take lots of pictures...but failed...this is all I have for you.



Emmie loves to pull anything in front her face and start playing peekaboo! If you listen close you can hear Emmie say "oh boy oh boy oh boy"

What's a vacation with out my dad starting a water fight in the car?...

4 comments:

Heidi said...

we love waterfights too. ;) we're just waiting for the mold to take over...

it looks like you had a super awesome labor day and that's a cool surprise to be in cali again. you look skinny-minny by the way. ;)

CF Is Not Forever said...

Frank's family does things like water fights in the car...not a big fan of that sort of surprise myself! Hey who stole Ceri's hair? I thought she wanted to be Rupenzul for Halloween?

Wendi and Matt said...

ow looks like a lot of fun!!! im super jealous. It does look like you guys were a bit cold for summer!

Coleman Family said...

Ok, I feel dumb, has your hair been this short for a long time or is it new? Sorry! Shows how much I keep in touch! It looks great btw. Your vacation sounds so relaxing! Emmie looks so cute in the video!