Sunday, February 22, 2009

Getting Crafty With It

I didn't plan on getting all crafty this weekend...but Ceri invited me to go to Joann's with her and look what happened.....

Ceri taught me how to make a pleated tote:
(she made me one for Christmas and it's my new favorite purse/baby bag...the one she made me was a bit girly and Matt felt a little embarrassed caring it at church...so I made him a brown one!...that's more manly right?)
The inside...super cute!

Dried Euclyptus....aka: Craft smell...I love it so much I made a wreath out of it!

And since I was in the mode...I was about to throw out one of my favorite American Eagle shirts (Matt says it's bad to wear a shirt with holes out in public...bummer) but instead I cut off the holes and turned it into a pillow...

1 comments:

Heidi said...

oh. my. word!!! the bag and the pillow especially!! where did you get the pattern for the pillow cover? is it one of allison's? i'm itching to make one now, they won't be NEARLY as adorable as yours, but i can try. i like that you upcycled the t-shirt. :) and i say you can wear holes in public... as long as they're not pit holes. that ain't pretty. ;)