Sunday, February 22, 2009

Blessing #6 - Baby Signing Time

So a few posts ago (The theme song one) I posted a little cameo of Emmie and her Baby Signing Time. She LOVES it! And I have to say, I do too! I can not believe how quickly Emmie has picked up the signs and how appropriately she uses them. The sign she uses the most is "eat" and it's usually accompanied by a loud"cocah!" (her work for food). Well... the other day, Emmie and I were running errands and had just finished watching her video. I had forgotten to bring in her crackers and throughout the whole trip she kept begging for her "cocah" and signing it. Finally, as we are standing in line she's looking so pathetic with these tired, hungry eyes and so sweetly she signs "please" "food". ohhh....I melted....and got her those crackers fast!

1 comments:

Coleman Family said...

How flippin cute is that? I LOVE when you are finally able to understand them - and good job on the sign language! Personally that's why my children are brilliant - all those hours signing to them! ;)lol