Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Working backwards...this is the fun that we had this weekend!

Monday:

I found my dream home!!! Ceri and John love to go Model Home touring so Emmie and I tagged along and I found my dream home...take a look!What Curb Apeal!The Foyer
The Front Sitting room - Check out the awesome little corner library!This Kitchen is actually from another model...but I liked it better so I'm adding it to my dream home!Again...not from my dream home model...but gorgeous!

So you know, when Matt and I have loads and loads of money I'll be buying this house...and then hiring a decorator to make it look like this!

What is Memorial day without some BBQ?
Just chillin' on the blanket!
Me: Dana, say "cheese!"
Dana: "What?"
Me: Say "cheese!"
Dana: Why? I'm not with anyone!
CLICK!
Me: oh this is sooo going on the blog
Dana: Better not!
Me: Too late!
(Love you Dana!)

Cute girl
What's cookin' good lookin'!
The girls got personality that's for sure!

Chillin' with Daddy

Worked off the BBQ with a friendly game of 2 on 2...then realized how bad we all were and switched to Kickball...The boys whooped us!
Sunday:
Since no one had any school or work on Monday we had a sleep over at Mom & Dad Corriveau's house...the boys convinced us to watch Star Wars...Ceri and I have probably watched Star Wars a total of 5 times in our whole lives and I can't remember staying a wake the whole time for any of them...Sunday night was no exception... Sci-fi just doesn't do anything for me! But the boys enjoyed it and where thankful we didn't make them sit through some chick flick!

Saturday:
Not much happened on Saturday... Matt and I were finally able to get to the Temple for a session. It was awesome! I love the spirit I feel in the Temple!

Friday Night:

When Emmie Met Gracie...
Russ and Debbie and their 2 kids came over for a game night with the Corriveau clan. We were suppose to play games but then got carried away talking and didn't even get to the game part...Next time! Russ and I played Referee to Emmie and Gracie who were climbing all over each other. It was pretty cute how fascinated they were with one another! (p.s. Emmie is HUGE! Gracie is 2 1/2 months older than Emmie and they are the same size! Gracie's such a petite little thing! So cute!)

2 comments:

Andy & Jen said...

fun weekend! i love the house! can it be my dream house too?

Russ and Debbie said...

Yes, games next time:)