Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A date to celebrate!

To celebrate our anniversary we decided to "recreate" our first kiss date . Originally we went roller blading at Tempe Town Lake... he told me stories of his blading days and the bones he broke in the process and I was so dreamy eyed he could have been saying anything and I would have been drooling - at the end of the date we had our first kiss - it was perfect. It pretty much sealed the deal for me and I was head over heals for this guy...and still am. For this date though...we couldn't roller blade because Matt couldn't find his skates so instead we went Paddle boating! Emmie had a great time with Grammie and Granpa while Matt and I ate at Riazzies and then went out on the Lake. We had a blast!
This is us sitting on our kissing bench

Matt posing with an imaginary me for the picture of our bench!

Look at all of those bird nest...gross

We were out at the perfect time to catch the sunset. It was gorgeous and added a nice romantic touch to finish off the evening!



On the lake Matt made a new friend!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

hooray!!

CF Is Not Forever said...

What a fun dating adventure! I love him posing with the fake you on the bench! Happy anniversary!

Russ and Debbie said...

I couldn't figure out why this post made me laugh and then I realized it is because I think first kisses are so funny. At least mine are - or were haven't had a first one in awhile and better not ever again.