Sunday, March 27, 2011

A New Back Yard

Matt's been working super hard to complete my parent's back yard.  My dad wanted a place where his grandchildren could play.  I think it happened. It looks fantastic and the kids LOVE it!  Matt had some help along the way but he did about 80% of the work himself.  He amazes me. 


entrance view
View from the other side
Patio and pergola
A close up of the climber


Matt humoring me for a picture
Matt designed everything (with the help of John, Clif, and my dad) the only things that came in a box was the playhouse and the accessories (like the chairs, umbrellas and swing)

It was a big job.  Again, he amazes me.

p.s remember my post about the apothecary console? It's finished! head over to ellie & fern to read more! 

5 comments:

miss chaz. said...

good job, matt!

Coleman Family said...

AWESOME! Tell Matt we've got a back yard in need of his expertise! ;)

Heidi said...

are you kidding me?!?! that's sooooo awesome! can we come over and play? is there like admission? do you sell corriveau hats and suckers?!

Jared and Tara said...

it looks so great! we've just barely started the process of working on our yard and i am so stinking sore and tired! i can imagine it was a lot of hard work, but the end result is awesome.

LBJ said...

Wow, we are so impressed with the yard.

what a wonderland for your kids and a welcoming place for Grandkids to enjoy. It was fun to see it.