Saturday, March 26, 2011

Montessori Girl


I was sent these pictures via text by Emmie's teacher, Mrs. Hawley.  They make me smile.  She was doing a "butterfly observation" work.  But, in true Emmie form, she not only observed but then laid them all out horizontally with matching colors.  I love the way her brain works!

This next one is an object picture matching work.  Again, her strait lines.  Love it!
I need to do lots more of these posts! My phone is overflowing with pictures from Mrs. Hawley!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Cute! It's great when your kids make you feel so proud! I love how kids make straight lines...with Eric it was cars and little people, with his cousin it was dolls and stuffed animals--in a line all across the room.

Liz said...

I really hope those are fake. :)

I'll never forget a lesson I taught the kinders. We were playing with beanbags and were finishing up. I just wanted to have them put them down on an imaginary line and go back inside. Meanwhile, after 5 minutes when they were perfectly lined up did they let us leave.