Monday, March 7, 2011

Stand For The Right

My Primary Presidency asked me to teach the children to sign this song for our Sacrament Program in the fall. I taught it to them in 20 minutes. They LOVED it! It's easy and fast and best of all fun. So I thought I would share for any other Primary chorister's out there. The asl version of this song is not on lds.org (they have an asl page for the songbook...cool right? unfortunately, they don't have ALL the songs...that would totally rock my world)


(Pardon my late night raccoon eyes)

Disclaimer: I do not know sign language...(except for baby signing time...) BUT I did run all the signs past my cousin who is fluent...so she says they are good...and that's good for me. If it's not good for you, run it past someone else and make adjustments. You can sign "words" differently but I liked the "W" association so that's why I stuck with that one...
enjoy!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

very rad. :)

Carianne said...

You are so good!

Coleman Family said...

The kids loved it, they said, "play it again!" :) Good job Elyse!

miss chaz. said...

LOVE IT! Great job!