Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Goodbye Friend

Today, after some wonderful long months, we said goodbye to the Marimba we were housing for one of Matt's good percussion buddies. At first it was a nuisance - always in the way, taking up too much room...but then it started to grow on me. I loved that Matt could spend more time at home, rather then in the ASU basement and I also loved the music it filled our home with....even if it usually was some weird pleepedy-bloopedy modern stuff that made no sense to me.

As the new owner came and took it away I found myself getting a little teary. I think it might be time to start saving our pennies so Matt can actually have one for keeps some day.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Ut oh! Dan wants one too. "But Matt has one..." I think I can persuade him for a piano instead. :)

Andy & Jen said...

is that the same marimba he had at eastern?!?!?! that thing is amazing...well, actually matt makes it sound amazzzaaazzing!!!

Wendi and Matt said...

I dont, But I so am!