Saturday, January 10, 2009

Red eyes and Fluff.

Yesterday my parents were awesome (as always) and babysat Emmie so Matt and I could go on a double date with Ceri and John. We went out to dinner and then to Harkins were we saw "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button". It was awesome. Don't forget your Kleenex - but it is well worth the three hours and red eyes afterwards. It's one of those that stick with you for a while...I've been thinking about different parts all day. I left the theater feeling good - despite it being sad.
On a fluffier note....Ceri and I just discovered our new favorite tween movie...It has the perfect amount of eighties awesomeness mixed in with some totally rad dance moves and a touch of rebelious tween romance....and who could resist classics like Helen Hunt and Sarah Jessica Parker....pre-A list....nice!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

can i request a tween movie night the next time i come to visit?! this one sounds awesome! :)