Monday, January 12, 2009

Blessings

So...my good friend Kamarah did the coolest thing all last year...she kept a blessing journal on her blog and blogged each week about something that blessed her and her family's life. I have really enjoyed reading hers and decided that I wanted to try it out! I have two for this week to catch up!

Blessing #1 - Hiding Places

Emmie has the greatest time hiding her toys and other things she thinks are really neat...and Matt and I have a great time finding them unexpectedly. It totally brightens my day when I find a sock in the pot I want to cook dinner in...or a zebra hiding in the pantry.

Blessing #2 - Wet towels


Why spend money on toys that flash or sing when you have a good old paper towel? first it's great for sucking on...then it makes for a great hat...then it shreds so nicely...and when all that it done you can use the little pieces to put between your toes! When Emmie gets restless at church all we have to do is give her a wipe and she is good to go...not only does she entertain her self but also the families sitting in the pews behind us! I'm going to be so sad when the novelty of a simple wet towel is no longer entertaining for her!

2 comments:

Wendi and Matt said...

that is so sweet! what can entertain a baby! :)

CF Is Not Forever said...

Yeah I love it! Hiding places are so much fun!