Friday, January 23, 2009

Elyse and the no good very bad (work) day

Every one has days like today...it was just time for me to have my turn...

I started out like this:On my way to work I had a close call that could have ended like this:(the car in front of me lost control and spun a 180...luckliy he was far enough a head of me that I was able to stop in time...scary)

Got to work and got a note from a Parent that made me feel like this:and then because I'm wasn't feeling good it turned into this:
My students were acting like this:

During my lunch break I went and got this:That's some good stuff!

The day was really looking up at this point...my students were working great...my sinus junk was suppressed... and then when I thought I was going to leave work on a high note I was asked this:
Is the holiday weight that obvious??? apparently so....


It's a good thing I had a nice dinner with our neighbors to look forward to after work...The day (after work) really turned out nice....Thank heavens!



6 comments:

the goughs said...

I'm sorry... it seems like friday was not a very good day for the Corriveau girls... well I hope you feel better, and for the record, you look fantastic!

Allison said...

I love the visuals! They really tell the story well.

Heidi said...

myjaw dropped on the last one because you are a twig!!! i too love the pictures, especially the nyquil. ;) chug-a-lug. feel better babie!

Bekka said...

Thanks again for the great dinner! And remember to ask that parent her due date next time:)

Jen and Joel said...

Those days make you grateful for all the others huh...I hope that you are feeling better. You and your family should come to Spokane and visit...I would love to meet you.

miss chaz. said...

Oh my goodness!!! WHAT A DAY!!!!!