Saturday, January 31, 2009

Blessing #4 - Facebook

So I'm really not a huge Facebooker....I'm hardly on it and have never posted anything in the "what are you doing right now" thing. But I love the idea of finding people that you have lost contact with. I didn't have an account until my best friend, Heidi, found our really great frieind Demarie on it. We had been looking for her everywere!!! So...long story short we found eachother and went out to lunch and had the greatest time catching up! Yeah for Facebook and Yeah to keeping in touch with people you love. Wish you could have been there Hyde!


This is Demarie's adorable son, Maddox. What a cutie huh?

1 comments:

Heidi said...

AGH!!! I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TOOOOOO!!! we all could have done the telly tubbies flying together. :) and um yes... that wall is ugly, but it reminds me of our water shadow people... remember? we'd pose and then spray with the water hose? joyous.