Friday, December 12, 2008

Cramming

Students aren't the only ones cramming this time of year.... our mail man was doing his fair share too...

so okay...my bad...I didn't check my mail for a day or two... but really was this necessary? Not only did he pack it full...then he stopped delivering for a few days so we need to go get our mail at the post office (which apparently the post office doesn't know anything about). So we have three days worth of mail that is floating around somewhere...hope there's nothing important in there! I thought this was picture worthy...
All the mail I pulled out...

My poor Christmas cards....I've tried to smooth them down a bit...They look better now! (Michelle...your cards turned out great! I'm so glad you're a blogger now! Jen (sis. dille)...I don't know if you blog...but if you do your Christmas letters are always so cool)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the crinkled cards! Too funny about the post office!

Heidi said...

what a punk postman! or an overworked and up-to-here with the season... could go both ways. ;)

wow, look at jen's family! they're kids are all grown up, that's crazy.

Bekka said...

This is the story of our lives. I'm not sure I know what non crinkled mail is anymore. I'm learning to love the excessive crinkle in my cards and trying to piece back together ripped letters. Think of it as a puzzle:)